For Use With “Bandscanner” Ultrasonic Generators
Sonicor Immersible Ultrasonic Transducers
To introduce Sonicor ultrasonic cleaning power into an existing process tank, or on large tanks where installation of transducers directly onto the process tank is not practical, Sonicor immersible transducers are the answer.
Available in multiple mounting configurations, Sonicor immersible transducers make conversion of any tank, into an ultrasonic cleaning tank, simple and cost-effective. The modular concept of the immersible transducers, allows you to start a lower ultrasonic power level, and increase with additional immersible transducers, as production needs change.
Immersible TransducerGenerator • 120 VOLTGenerator • 240 VOLTSIZE
WATTSMODEL NO.MODEL NO.MODEL NO.12” x 3”225(*)-224HSG-2241SG-22429” x 6”
18” x 3”300
SG-304218” x 6”
12” x 9”
22” x 5”600
SG-604218” x 9”
18” x 12”900
SG-904218” x 12”1200(*)-1204HSG-12041SG-12042
OPTION – All Sonicor immersible transducers are available with a hard chrome plated radiating surface for increased resistance to erosion wear – add “C” to end of model number, and add option price as follows:
Immersible Mounting Configurations
Sonicor Immersible transducers are offered in a variety of mounting configurations to address both new equipment and retrofits into existing process tanks:
- IB – Bulkhead Mounting fitting(s) with an 8 foot coaxial RF cable/connector assembly protrude from the immersible and pass directly through the bottom or sidewall of tank, The coaxial connector(s) correspond to the output connector(s) on the ultrasonic generator. All IB series immersible transducers are sold at the prices shown above.
- IS – IS series immersible transducers are provided complete with a 4 foot stainless steel/teflon hose to route the transducer RF cable safely above the liquid level of the tank. An 8-foot RF cable with the appropriate generator connector protrudes from the end of the stainless steel/Teflon hose, to complete the connection from the immersible transducer to the ultrasonic generator.
- IR – IR series immersible transducers are provided with an 18” rigid stainless steel pipe assembly to route the transducer RF cable safely above the liquid level of the tank. An 8-foot RF cable with the appropriate generator connector is provided to complete the connection from the immersible transducer, to the ultrasonic generator.
The third letter in each immersible transducer model no. Prefix indicates the type and position of the fitting(s) that are welded on the immersible body. To complete the model no., select the appropriate prefix from the chart below, and insert it into the immersible transducer model shown above (*):
PREFIXMOUNTING CONFIGURATIONIBB-Bulkhead fittings on bottom of immersible transducerIBE-Bulkhead fittings on end (narrow side) of immersible transducerIBS-Bulkhead fittings on side (wider side) of immersible transducerISM-Stainless/Teflon hose from welded elbow on end of immersible transducerISE-Stainless/Teflon hose from end of immersible transducer, perpendicular to radiating surfaceISC-Stainless/Teflon hose from end of immersible transducer, parallel to radiating surfaceIRE-Pipe from welded elbow on end of immersible transducer, perpendicular to radiating surfaceIRC-Pipe from welded coupling on end of immersible transducer, parallel to radiating surface
- Consult factory for non-standard immersible transducer sizes & mounting configurations.
- All immersible transducers and generators listed are configured for operation at 40Khz, as indicated by the frequency designator “4” in each model number. Consult factory for prices.
- All listed items are available for 27Khz operation, (use frequency designator “2” in model numbers, when ordering).Consult factory for price information